Wednesday, October 03, 2007

On My Head

Recall with a steady heart

"I'm yelling at everyone and hoping they wont hear
I'm not a safe girl to ever be near
But oh, my sweet child, wont you jump that boat
Whisper something decadent on the risk of your life"

And parallel.


The truth shouldn't come out in my tears
Nor like this
Not a

Sinking




Feeling








In


m
y







Ch
e
st.




I found a room with a burning fire
Red with it almost
Golden on the edges like a memories photograph
And the people were just silhouettes against that lantern fire light
And they bustled and talked jovially
While I sat right in that chair
I sat right in that chair
For a long long time
And it all went on before me in the slow and speeding time
While I sat right in that chair
Like a statue I sat there
It was warm and black and fiery
I want to stay in that chair

1 Comments:

At 11:00 PM , Blogger Lilium Inter Spinius said...

This is powerful, I love it

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home