Sunday, September 30, 2007

Children...

Send me there!
I want to know your world through and through
The inside workings and the pain without
I want to love
All I want to do is love
I don't really know what else I'm good for
Can you put in my arms someone who needs holding?
Let me be silly with a child who has never laughed?
Give me the weakest, the poorest, the most deprived
The sickest and the physically contaminated
Let me give them what they deserve
The sweetest love and the richest blessing
I don't know how I will but please let me try
Let me walk with them and play with them or hold their hand
Have them stand on my feet so their dust is permanently on mine
It's all I want
Their dust to be mine
Please send me there God
I beg you to send me there

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home