Saturday, September 29, 2007

Dialogue

Unpresenced
Take me a step into this time
I'd like to forget all that
All that behind me
Forgive me for what I have done
Unscar me and unblemish
I'm scratching at my skin
I am unwhole
Clean me...bleach me out
Too disgusting to the touch
What are you doing?

"Reaching in"

I don't want to feel anymore
Sometimes, I just don't want to feel.
Swing back
I want everything to be raw, dripping with devestation and passion
I don't know who I am
At all
I have no clue who I am
This makes me more scared than anything
I'm pushing back against God knows what
So can you tell me?
I'll just keep pushing
With my hands and my feet
I know you're there, it's the religion I can't stand
It's the falsehood and shame
The "is that okay?" I can't say that anymore
I will not say that anymore
Are you even listening?

"letting you speak"

Shoot. I talk so much.
I'm like an uncontrolled...something
Something is always pouring forth
The dam is always broke
I'm so needy

Can you take me a step into today?
Can YOU take me?

1 Comments:

At 1:51 PM , Blogger Lilium Inter Spinius said...

super incouraging

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home