Sunday, September 30, 2007

Muse (who??)

You are lovely like blossoms in spring
Like rain on leaves
And sun through mist
I want to write a love song for you
But I don't yet love you
So I will just muse about you, my breath-taking friend
I will hum about your presence and sing about your eyes
And think before I dream about your voice and the way you stumble across words
I want to push back all deterant so I can clearly see your face
You are charming like royalty
Messy like this place
You are surprisingly sweet
Like a gasp after submergance
Like light through the cracks
Or honey under the clover
I'd like to tell the whole world about you
Put you up on display as the most precious thing
Hold up your arms so they could see the wonder I see
And whisper in your ear
How I'd like to whisper in your ear
How dear you've become
My lovely friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home