Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Frustrated at Nothing

That's stupid!
Why wouldn't you rise to the challenge?
No fighter at all
Maybe I would have said no
But how could you have known?
At least you would have died a heroes victory
You don't even know what I think!

I'm stupid
You're wise
Unselfish and timely

I'm frustrated at the fact that you think you can plan me
Don't set your hopes upon me, you know what I'll do
Set your clock instead, let me tick inside your head
Well I wont go your way
I'll fight it just for the sake of fighting
Maybe I'll like you just for the sake of liking
Yea that's foolish
But you wouldn't expect it!
I hate when people think that they know just what I'll do
So they change their minds because they're probably right
"oh she'll just fall through"
Well screw it, I don't want it, and sure, I don't want you
But you could at least find out why
So not to assume me an amateur and a fool
So not to make you a martyr in your world

Obviously I'm selfish and ignorant and uncontrolled
Quick to anger and a temper to behold
Passionate and whirlwind, artistic and amused

But what about the things that go against the grain
The things that would eventually drive you insane
I'm curious to see how your mind would work THOSE out
I don't think you'd take me then
Yea, you wouldn't take me then!
Challenge that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home