Sunday, September 23, 2007

Stop listening

I could exhale ten billion times without telling you how I really feel
Wrestless and wreckless and obviously breathless
You've got me worked up on charm and rock and roll
Alcohol and sleeplessness and lack of control

I'm yelling at everyone and hoping they wont hear
I'm not a safe girl to ever be near
But oh, my sweet child, wont you jump that boat
Whisper something decadent on the risk of your life

I'm fallible
Completely
Every second of my life
This one just a little more erroneous than the last
But please don't count seconds
Just the stars in my eyes
That conversation makes me sick
Stop talking and do your thing
It's got a nice little ring
Sweet little bleating, you precious lamb in my arms
Led to the slaughter, I could never be yours

I'm sick and unwound
Dependant and deprived
My arms are melting right through my sleaves
Prickling and numbing my mind and skin
I wish I could drown myself within
This is goodbye, this is goodnight
Hope you got your satisfaction from this love broke fright

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home