Saturday, September 22, 2007

Would It Make You Less Sad

I can't say I'm broken hearted
That's too melodramatic
But my heart does ache at where we've escalated to
I wish there wasn't a tension
Or a fear
Or unhappiness...or hurt
...Wishing we could screw them all and keep on going...
Would you like me to cry here?
Could that justify your pain?
Perhaps if you were to rip into me with my downfalls
You would be able to leave a little sooner?
Can I please spout out every profanity just to remind you that I speak your language
That's all my chest is doing, swearing to hell that it wont be back
I want to dig into my skin, dig into you
I hate this here
This here thing that happens now and then
I wish I could black it out

Hats off to melodrama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home