Saturday, September 15, 2007

Weakerthan

I feel like yelling more
I don't think you understand what that kind of thing does to me
Because when you take something about me
Saying that it disappoints you??
What?
Why would you even say that...I have no idea what you expect me to do
I'm done with you but you still cause your wreckage
I can recall the last time
Years past but I still know the words and the face and the time and the place
Yes it was closer and more intrinsically linked
But you can't imagine what this causes me to think
I don't want to feel like I need to mold myself to be with you
That is a complete lie!
An affirmation of what I know to be true...but you've done your damage.
I'm uncontrollable right now
Some day the blame of inconsolable will be on you
I can't believe that after that I feel like turning around and changing my mind
Just to please you
This is what it's come to
Forget it
I don't need this built up inside of me
What is this..self pity?
Here's me and my delicate heart...it's already scarred from the last 20 times
Well I'm done with that and done with whatever that was
I've had my explosion and I've had my time
I'm forgetting it! You'd never know it!
But on that note here's some more crap from my self-centred self
But if you'd at least have invested...you might have learn some things
Where does your socialization come into play?
This is me! Do you even know?
Not worth it. Just not worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home