Saturday, September 15, 2007

You

Broken again
Beaten by lies again
I saw You,
All I want and need
I need someone to fight for me
I am too weak
There is nothing I can do on my own
I saw You,
And my heart was jealous for your love
I want You to pull ME in
To take the hits for me
To ache over me
Do You do this?
Sometimes I can't feel it
Not like I want to
Not the overwhelming love 'feeling' that I think should come with it
Is that too human of me?
How else am I supposed to understand?
I want You to cradle me
To personally take offense when I am belittled
I want You to hold me when I my body is wracked with these emotions
When I feel like there is nothing left in my chest
I need You to be gently filling me
With Your words or thoughts...something...
I want You to show me somehow
I need You to protect me
I need You to remind me of Your love daily
I'll keep my eyes open
I need You! Oh God...this knowledge is overwhelming
I am broken without You! I am scattered and unleashed without You!
I can't find solidarity or truth without You
I need You to hold me
I'm so desperate for this
I'm so desperate for You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home