Sunday, September 23, 2007

I Don't Want To Be Crushed

I want to be near you
You person in a picture
You who are far
You and you and you
I want to touch you and know why you are
I want to stand there and feel it too
An uptaking
Rising of chest and breath
Beauty in simply being
I want cold air
Rush
No more rushing
Standing still
I want us to be frozen
My lips on yours
Or my toes
Or my stomach
Anything close
I want to be there
Symmetrical, standing
Does this make any sense?
Could you find yourself there?
Snow, and quiet
Blue skies, and birds
I can see my breath
Your eyes reflect the sky
And mine
This isn't a dream
It's honest, and painful
Painful because I can't be any more a part of you
I want to take you
I don't want to torment you
Just stand in front of you
No more or less
Don't try
I want it to be fresh
A rude awakening
With a heating beneath the face
The clothes
With you right across from where I stand
I want to take you
Without inhibition
Move the things that block your eyes
I want a clear view
Iced stiff and solid
Lets melt from the inside out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home