Thursday, April 01, 2010

I Keep Waiting

"Oh half of my heart's got a grip on the situation
Half of my heart takes time
Half of my heart's got a right mind to tell you
That I can't keep loving you
Oh, with half of my heart"

Dreams keep seizing me, maybe it's the heat or the length of the bed
They stick around and leave deep impressions
I'm left wondering if they're signs or just shadows of the figures that walked around already
But no voices speak after waking and all that remains is a cord around my heart or a hand brushed across my own
--------------------------------

People want change, light, love
I see it amidst the gluttony and sex, I see it through loopholes
People want revolution
My seat is forward
I'm trying to light my lamp

1 Comments:

At 3:27 AM , Blogger Aakash said...

Thank You For Sharing This useful article I Really Enjoy It
Roller Shutter Repairs
Roller Shutter Repairs Services

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home