Saturday, March 13, 2010

Dear Haruki, I like you, like a lot. But I shouldn't try to be you. Sigh.

Cause and effect, memories, I am in love with Haruki Murakami but I need my own style. It's only flattery. I'm only inspired.

I firmly believe everyone deserves one of these, so maybe I'll start working my way through. For every person ever known. Ever. Good or bad. They may not like the things I write, but at least it's something written for them. Something that I recall. Something I will always remember. It will last the ages. Until I die, or until the inter-web internally combusts, they will not be forgotten. Generally those who mean the most to be get the most words, and the least of which I ever really admit, but they're repetitive, and shy. These few gathered words are for long lost strangers. We all have little to fear.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home