Thursday, January 28, 2010

Insistant

Oh my oh my oh my oh my
I dream of real real live eyes
Torso inside arms
Wrapped round and round and round
There's a forever invisible kiss
Resting lightly on my lips
Don't you leave it don't you leave
No don't you leave it there


Jenny got a brand new bow just for junior year. She spun it around and lit it up and matched it with her eyes. Her hair was red, the dark brown kind, her eyes were ocean blue. You could sail, yes you could dive, into that kind of blue.
She walked across the sidewalk with her chin lifted with her smile, the boys they hung on hours just to find a gaze to the side. Her feet were shaped her hips were shaped her nose was perfectly shaped. Her bow it shaped around her face, her face it shaped the bow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home