Tuesday, March 09, 2010

My heart and brain are devouring and regurgitating these days in a voracious way. I need more and more and then I need to give it all up, like a water measure that pours all its contents at the filling point and then begins again.















"It's rolling around, it's pushing me down
It's keeping the good part of me closed
Can't you see that when I find you, I'll find me
Oh I need you to know today I'll wait for you always"


There must be something here I'm missing, yet I welcome you in. I'm passive, I've met you before. You should have come through the window, you should have crept up the stairs and given me nightmares. Instead we're sitting here sipping tea and talking about last year. You're my 'glass half empty' and people understand you the least. When you live with me I keep everything, but it's tasteless, useless, in my hands.


"Now I'm tired and I'm scared and wide open
to the rest of my life
And I almost had it all
I'm fooling myself by thinking
That a cure will be found"


Cause I can't stop thinking about you


And my dreams are dreaming dreams that only for them can come true. Magnets that keep searching for another who wont push away. When it happens I'm a sucker. I'm long gone. All for it. There's no room for indifference when they find themselves 100 percent stuck.








( His friends
Would just wrap him in plastic
And carry him with them)












After all this, there's a God who deserves more than "I love you but I..."
and "After all this..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home