Wednesday, December 16, 2009

NOT Melodramatic

Tonight, I watched my whole universe go through a complete cycle
Creation and hope, light, complete brilliance
Rest and swirling infinite particles, settling into purple and green waves and winds a billion miles across
And a final, sudden, cataclysmic death...as the old ones expand angrily and explode, suctioning themselves into a fallen hole, dissipating and fading until the black has suffocated everything

I watched and watched and watched, and wondered if it was true
I know I am a great story-teller, an inventor, having difficulty determining dreams from real memory
So I'm having difficulty determining this one

If all the stars are gone from my sky, I do believe I would like to cry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home