Thursday, October 04, 2007

Here is the deepest secret that I hold

Here is the deepest secret that I hold
And I will relay it only now, for the world to suck on
I am unsure

Crushing

I am unsure about this thing that I was so bent on from the start
All I wanted was something
Something!
And now here we go into that something spiral
And my foot is covering the break
No No No No nonononononoo blah!
That's my deepest secret.
I never rushed into anything
And the anything I want is still something I dearly want

But is it what I need?
That's the truth of this issue. A need...a completion...
And I'm not sure if this will complete anything.

As much as I want it to...I promise you..I do

Sick..I can't believe I'm writing this down...my secret.



This was a draft saved on June 12th. I was too scared to publish it, hoping so that my thoughts would change. I hate how I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home