Friday, July 07, 2006

Nuevo y Curioso

My sister she wont let me in
She's too tried for answers she can't even begin
My brother he wont look my way
He's too plastered behind all the traps he's laid

And if you would look at these feet
They are blistered and bruised, yes I've surely been beat
But if you'd take a chance at these eyes
You would see, I wont be satisfied

My house is a wreck not a home
It's been run down by living with someone who's so alone
My friends they always keep on my case
They tell me I'm just a simple disgrace

And if you would hold out my hands
Cracked and lined with age, never held by a man
But if you could search underneath my skin
You would find, I wont be satisfied

And it's nothing I can't hide
I wont pretend...
It's nothing I don't feel in all of me
You just wont see it there

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home