Saturday, July 15, 2006

Alice

I have found myself in a wonderland
Unsure and not in control
You somehow seem to know all as it is
You somehow seem to have the upper hand
I'm trying to regain a concious confidance
But I feel it keep slipping away
You are the sun man
And you keep me warm
But I am burnt at a change of pace
I wish I could send messeges
In all these bottles I've collected
But the words either make me too big or too small
There are moments in time when I see you doubt me
You see me escaping, or walking another way
And like the cheshire cat you smile, yet all but fade away
I know I've lost some sort of hope,
Behind your eyes you say it
Even if the story ends
And I can see it in the waring minds
I'm curious, but I'd hate to know
I'd guess it, but I wish it wasn't how
It was because of me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home