Monday, December 28, 2009

Ugh

I am stretching for you across this room
Bathed in cool sunlight and white linen
I am warm, and warming
And needing you for breathing

Still, I can't find you. I'm digging through the sheets and tossing up clothing and paper bags, I can't find you, I can't find you

My head in my hands, my hair is a disaster, wet against my face
Heart beats til breaking, my brain hates the drama
But I can't find the one I'm looking for, and I lay lost in distress



Things aren't coming out the way I want them to. Sigh

1 Comments:

At 7:50 PM , Blogger Rhonda Wilson said...

Wow... interesting!! Did you write that last night after I left??
Did you find what you were looking for??
I have started my blog!!
Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home