Saturday, December 19, 2009

NO

There seems to be a certain misguided point of view
Which disregards such simple mathematical equations,
Such as "No means No"
And substitutes its own circumstances, such as,
"No means Maybe" or, "No means Someday"

While I do believe that in some cases
The equation can add or subtract a few pieces
In order to re-route the original "No means No" to mean something else
Such as, "No means No, unless you find a job and become less dependant on your mother"
Or, "No means No, but if you gain a sudden sense of self-respect, and perhaps a beard, I'll re-consider"
Though quite often, even these additives don't pan out

Thus, I fear this ignorance of the true way of things has caused some people a little bit of confusion
I'm all for hope, but I believe that when the "No means No" phrase is most plainly delivered, one should quietly gather up their hope and put it in their pocket for another day
I'm sorry to those certain individuals who have been decieved by this folly in thinking
But really, No means No.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home