Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Psalms 30:6

"The nights of crying your eyes out give way to days of laughter"

So it's true
Over the span of thousands of years I find your poetry
Your aching and your moans
Your triumph and your complete undress
You feel it too

I do know that I have felt this and that
I am learning not to be ashamed of the fluxuation of the sort
It is useless to excuse a fact I know nothing about
And, truthfully, is simply inexcusable.
I feel, this is healthy

Yes, it is painfull and dim
In the darkest of times you seem to not understand anything else
But on the outside, you are able to learn
Even in the midst of a clearing darkness
You can even take in the muddled images
The outlines of what you barely see
Here is a gift, sweet girl
You may share it some day
What a gift that would be!
The facets of saddness are as those on a diamond
So numerous
But the challenge is to find the distinct shimmering beauty in each of these
Each one like a precious gem that you can hold in hand with another
Because you have felt that feeling that nobody seems to understand
And here you are, with the understanding mind and compassionate heart
I am building up your heart, so it is strong and bountiful with kindness
I am crystalizing every emotion
Though sharp and cutting, the healing is so beautiful
You will not have scars, but marks of wisdom
I Love You

1 Comments:

At 9:33 PM , Blogger Lilium Inter Spinius said...

This poem made me cry...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home