Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Ummmmm PG...but it is how I felt. I strive for reality.

Lets lose our posture and punctuality and whatever shit society fuels our faces with

We will die and be forgotten, and as for your great great grandchildren, you are nothing special but a genealogical provision

I am done with the reality of my incapacity to stand up straight

I would like to show you dirty knees, with my only downfall being my difficulty with not shoving you down to yours

Throw your money and bills back to the sewage it came from. Stocks crash...blah blah blah.

I'm not going about this very peacefully. But I am all in all done.

I hope I can live up to my own rants because your status quo isn't doing it for me, and I'd be a hypocrit and a failure to find myself in the midst of it again.

I just don't want to be first world anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home