Monday, March 19, 2007

My First Western

Martha Mary
Here he comes
Blazing saddles
He's on the run

He aint no good
Just blood and bones
But he's coming
Coming to take me home

He said
Hunny I found you down in the dust
That's when I knew you were the one I'd love
When I look at you there's a fire inside
So wont you come and be my fiery bride

Clear the streets
Bring the children in
There's a storm a brewin
We're about to begin

Brother Jefrey
Sing one last song
And hide your eyes
While he cuts your throat

He said
Baby girl I know you were hard to keep
Running all around with your dancing feet
Dressing so pretty with your har done nice
Now no other man will ever think twice

2 Comments:

At 12:25 AM , Blogger Lilium Inter Spinius said...

I quite simply love this one. Really good use of imagery, takes me right there to the western and the bad-ass cowboy. Though I die...lol...its pretty awesome

 
At 11:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would have to agree with the comment above. it makes me want to be swept away by a cowboy. are you sure there isn't a man in your life? a texan, perhaps?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home