Friday, February 23, 2007

A, L dizzle, E, double Xizzle

It's it, I'm wreckless
And I'm losing it quickly
I'm notorious for jumping to a state of mind
And all the stars in my eyes
Are much sooner to be blinding
Than to hold me up solely and make me shine
So I quit, I'm sick of it
I'm tired of crying myself out
Tired of fuming around myself about nothing at all
I can't even function properly when I'm all caught up in whatever crap is going on, nothing at all is blocking my view and I seem to be uncomprehending of the fact that I am selfish and vain and immature, and I keep hoping in the best of times that I've grown up, but really when I come down to the bare truth, all is revealed that I'm no damn thing at all.

1 Comments:

At 11:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

D

I love the rant at the end of this. I can relate. Well spoken, here's the thought. Then the flood gates open...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home