Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Blog and my anniversary. Yiippahh

It's been a year since I started this blog.
I thought I'd commemorate it with a little cheer.
*Hurray*

I thank the Lord for the gift of creativity He has given me.
It brings me such joy, comfort, and release.
I don't know why He has blessed me with this mode of explanation,
So I commit everything that comes out of this mind as simply inspired by Him.
Without a love and relationship with Him, my words taste flat.

I would also like to recognize:

-My father. He pushes me to write, so I do.

-All my dear friends who are also writers in their own way, be it poetry, journaling, reminicing, singing...and the like. I am so very inspired all the time just by reading your blogs. They make me very happy, so keep it up!(not selfish at all...haha). Also for your encouragement and little blogger comments...always a treat.

-Thesaurus.com and cohorts. I more often than not refer to this website to place that word that's just on the tip of my tongue...or to REplace the word, and teach me a brand new beautiful one.


Well that was a riot. Lets spin some noise makers, throw some confetti, and keep it up another year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home