Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Chaos Here

I'll leave it to discussion
but
I think my hand is on your face
and...
I think I may somehow be trying to draw you closer

This is a step in a strange direction

I happen to be incapeable of common interest
Just reaching and stretching and telling time
Oh vast expanse, my hands will reach out and touch the earth's end!
To and fro, I'll wave and wave, oceans move and winds deface
And when I finally sit back down
Quit hills and quiet mounds
Of dirt and sand and rubble and dust
This is the end
Of all your riots
And demands

And I still try to shake you up
This is love, son, this is love!
I live and breath to see your face

But that's all wrong, I know, messed up
Wrong wrong wrong.

So I leave it at that
I am all caught up in you
But I wont wander for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home