Thursday, February 15, 2007

Sick

This is a little more graceful than falling apart
I believe
Just slower, and foggier
So much more unclear
But it isn't sharp so quickly
I don't even speak this language any more
It's like a forgotten one, when I was younger
That's the part that hurts my chest
That I can't even sing my insides out
It feels like hair falling out
The blank stairs and cold sinks
The disjointed explanations that have no reason or flow
I shouldn't think so much but my mind wont give up
And I don't think I'll fall further
Because I should pull myself up
But I'm worried that it's not that simple
Or maybe I'm just not clean enough
Good enough, I know that's all garbage
But I don't want to be just a fool
Pulling blindfolds over myself for excuses and placebos
I'm so sorry I'm this way
I don't have anything to tell you
And all this upheaval of words and nonsense
It's the best I can do, I'll keep trying

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home