Wednesday, February 21, 2007

It doesn't hurt so much here...or here...more right HERE

Pressure points around your eyes
I feel them just to know your rage
When you clench your teeth
You gain a fitful clarity

And when I press my forehead
Against your forehead
I think that's the closest we can get
It's stark enough for intimicy
And distant enough for mystery

So don't think twice about how unclear you are
Don't underestimate the frigidity which you encompass
Your whole being wrapped around the dark infinity within

I always get lost when I walk myself into your eyes
Like a child in a forbidden forest, dark and forsaken
Unwelcoming and cold, I can barely see through the tangled mess

But I walk nonetheless
My body has memorized how to do it
Like the inflation of my lungs it's not something I can control
It moves itself in patterns and within the realms of pre-exsisting constellations
And I often fall easily into those traps you search my face with
You are fiercly inescapable

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home