Sunday, June 18, 2006

My Best Friend

My dear friend and teacher
I have longed for someone like you for so long
A companion and a comfort
A strength and a guide
For so long I missed you
I thought my search was done
But it was funny...
How lonesome I had to become to just see the truth
Finally there was no one but you
No one would who would hear me
And Understand
No one who would see my tears
And hear my hopes
But you
Now I have found someone who I love
To you I give my dreams and my fears
My joy and my pain
I wont be confused or worried anymore
Those are worthless feelings
When you are in control
My heart longs for you
And my spirit is at home with you
I don't want to give my love or self
To anyone until it is first completely in you
I desperately need you to guide me
And leave your impressions in my mind and heart
Because I am broken without you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home