Monday, June 12, 2006

Tim's Big Fan...

I remember that night
When it was a bit more pain
Or just letting go
I chose the latter but still felt low
Thanks for letting me in your bed
So I wouldn't feel so alone
I like those times
When you just look at me and smile
Because it makes me feel
Ten times more the person I am
Thanks for being the man
I cry on til I'm empty
And listening to me cry on the phone
When you're too far away
I'm glad we can laugh so hard together
And how sometimes we feel alone without eachother
I feel proud to know we have something special
I feel proud to have you as mine.

1 Comments:

At 10:06 AM , Blogger Joel said...

Alright Alex. That is so cool. The relationship you paint with your Dad. I like that you can find words to paint one extreme to the other in the same breath. It's not even the words you use, but knowing you a little lets me know how raw and vulnerable and sincere you are in what you write, and that is appealing and connects with me. Thanks for baring your soul.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home