Sunday, June 11, 2006

A Couple Musings

I am not just a simple minded woman
Easily swayed by the touch of your hand
I will run if I feel my hearts in danger
When threatened to fall for a beautiful man
I have a passion for things that are sacred
I still stand by my love for the faith
I get lonely when I feel I am just a girl
But I will not find myself in the world
I breathe and I speak with my heart
I find beauty in the simple things
I like to think I'm a story to be told
But even then there is more to behold


And if you meet another love
Take her hand and hold it tight
But if you can't get me off your mind
I hope we meet like this some time
I hope we meet like this

1 Comments:

At 11:04 PM , Blogger Joel said...

Yes. That is you. I agree.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home