Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm Writing Like a Teenager Again

Sometimes
It makes me sad when I think about the feelings I gave you
The way I chased you
How I hoped and hoped
I feel a sense of relief that I've not seen your face
Since the day I walked away
And you threw things at me
Somedays
I wish I could explain everything to you
Make you understand my side
'Cause back then you didn't listen
And I've always wanted to prove to you that it remained your fault
How you made it so much worse
You weren't the only one who hurt

You always think it fades away eventually, especially the little ones.
But boy I gave you a lot of feeling, the amount of which you were too proud to grasp.
You assumed you were the one who had been taken from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home