Monday, February 09, 2009

Perfect

I wish we could all understand, but I suppose that would lose the mystery. Without this we are all gods ourselves. There's no one I would trust to rule my world, not even myself. Equality always find away down the drain. I wish it weren't so.

So this must point to our destination, imperfection. Or at least who we've been.

I wonder how we get anywhere else then? How we find good? If there is imperfection, shouldn't there be an opposite? Perfection? And when does this ever reveal itself? With all the other speculations it seems to be an impossiblity. Until after death that is, yet some don't even get there.

I personally hope there is such thing as perfection, and also hope some day I'll meet it.

1 Comments:

At 8:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey :)

I'm good, how are things with you?

I didn't get that job through an agency, I knew his dad through karate and he asked me personally. However, if you're interested I would look at the Canadian Mental Health Association (http://www.cmha.calgary.ab.ca/index.aspx) or the Calgary Autism Association (http://www.autismcalgary.com/)

Yeah I quit the 'Book... I figure I stay in touch with the people I want to stay in touch with. I've really stepped up the letter writing and I keep in touch with a couple people with email.
Hope midterms are almost done for you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home