Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Love Me

I suddenly inverted my exposed skin back into myself
In a blinking moment of fright
You wouldn't know the difference in the light or the breeze
But I feel as though I've cast my line, unbiting

I know when I use my sensable brain that this is untrue
And my efforts are actually less pronounced in compair
But how does one gather any clarity in this?
It seems an anomaly
For with all the natural chemicals sent into unusual explosions
There is none left to guard the habit of dispair

I don't want this to be hard
This is something I maintain as a cardinal rule
I think the restrain vs. retain I feel is a result of my own feeble creation
When it does come down to the bottom of the pot
After all the water has boiled into oblivion
You will find a simple wilted request of "Love me"
And this, I beg you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home