Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

I almost forgot, how could I!

It's been two years for blog and I.
Now I know this may seem a little silly, I mean it's just a website, but it's where I seriously started writing. THAT's the big deal. Practising and rambling and spouting and fine-tuning. Those are all good things that blog and I have gone through together.

And two years is a lot of time too. Considering this is basically a frighteningly public but unassumingly cryptic journal, you could discover a lot, if you put in the effort.

If I had streamers and colourfully exploding noise makers I would set them all off from the quiet of my little office here.
Happy two years...

1 Comments:

At 11:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is adorable.
Happy 2nd Anniversary!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home