Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I pray you love

It's never pleasent saying forget me
Place somebody new in your dreams

As a girl in school they teach you to hold their attention for as long as you can
Be anything you can be before crossing the line into everything

And I, I think what this takes is a sigh
And a nod to my selfish side

There are many more beautiful things in this world
So let them grow let them grow, you will reap what you sow
Plant your heart somewhere else, such a beautiful love

1 Comments:

At 3:31 AM , Blogger Nick said...

Hey Alexandra - just thought I would say hi from Down Under! I don't think I have told you that you are very artistic with words... I wish I could read them all ;)

Hope you are doing well
Nick

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home