Monday, October 22, 2007

Yea kids the siesta's over!!
I can't believe it's only been 2 weeks. I'm such a little baby
I missssed you I missed you I missed you muah muah muah
(that's me kissing my blog)

Technically I'm about 12 hours early but WHAT THE HECK

So here's a fun time where we do an overview of these last two weeks thanks to my handy-dandy NOTEBOOK. It's pretty fun writing in a notebook because sometimes I just feel like writing on a diagonal and so, I write an a diagonal. Or if I am angry my script is larger (like I'm yelling!) it's neat. Also I really like my notebook. It's one my mother got me and it has all these quotes of other writers in regards to poetry or writing and stuff. My favorite quote thus far is:

"The young poet should stay the hell out of writing classes and find out what's happening around the corner. And bad luck for the young poet would be a rich father, an early marriage, an early success or the ability to do anything very well"
-Charles Bukowski

Words to live by


So enough of that. Here are some of my world-worthy writings.


Future Homeboy
You are more beautiful
Than the stars in the sky
I love you I love you I love you
I want to show you off to everybody
You make me feel strong
You give light to my night
I love you I love you
I want to be always on your arm
Going so far to be at your beck and call
I want to serve you
You are safety and strength
You have sparkles in your eyes
I love you


+
Warm
Sleep. Alive.
Dead
Cold. Night.


+
Send him to the bathroom if he's going to throw up
White tile, cold porcelain
Burning tears, stark night
Worst time ever
No matter what you are alone
Curled up on the bathroom floor
Not even sick but it seems to be parallel


Melee (witty title)
Fear grips at my chest once again
Trying to claw it's way up my ribcage
Out of sheer panic
This can't be right that even the mention of your name sends me this way
I don't know what it is yet
I think it's because I spent so much time on you
My feelings wrapped themselves so tightly around you
That it is still a jarring wrench just to get them free
It's times like these where I don't think I'm over you
Maybe that's just a habitual felling

Maybe I'm trying to quit you like nicotine
Dropping it cold wrecks the body quite fierce
You were never good but you were the air I breathed
That's what it was, you were such a good drug


+
I want to scream at you

YOU'RE ALL I NEED
YOU'RE EVERYTHING
THE AIR I BREATHE
I LOVED YOU
I LOVE YOU

Even when I know that's not true
I couldn't, wouldn't be able to go back
I hate how your story never ends
You've gained the most letters out of anyone in my book
But that doesn't matter, you never even knew
You you'll never know how much power you had over me
I wish I could tell you, as if that would somehow make things better
I honestly wish you weren't so far from me


+
I think I could turn you inside out if I wanted
Hell yes, if I wanted I could turn you inside out


Burn!
I bought a stethoscope for you
So you can hear how my heart doesn't speed up...when I'm with you.


+
I think the longer I stare at them
The more attractive people become


+
Blank page
Blank page
Blank page
I'm one of those kids
Who doesn't know what she's
got


Sunshine
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone. It's not warm when she's away. Ain't no sunshine when she's gone, and this house just ain't a home, anytime she goes away.
-Otis Redding


And this sunshine in my eyes
Couldn't get much brighter
I'm glad
It's burning out whatever emotion or fear
Could possibly be in or behind them
I hope it leaves them colourless
Sucks them empty and dry
So that there is no longer a soul in them
Only a blank stare


+
I like laughs
I like your laugh
Because it is loud and genuine
And what you say is funny
So it is worthy of laughter
That is why I like
Your laugh


+
But, on the other hand,
He seems like a very nice boy
And a very beautiful one


+
I'm slowly recovering from the panic attacks you would give me
The fear it would strike into me
Thinking you could be in the same place as me
You were so damn built up
I keep saying this
Keep "closing your chapter" bullshit
I need to never write about you again
I'm giving you words you don't deserve
Keeping you here in ink
But at least I can say I'm getting better at not freaking out about you?


+
Sometimes I just want to make out
The part that worries me is that you'd leave a bad taste in my mouth


+
I want
To cross
The boarders
And live
Alone
Where there is only room to help
And no room for myself


+
I wish I had someone of my own
To kiss all over
To cover their face in sweet little love


+
I think it's safe to say
I don't want my head on straight for this one
It's because I don't know him, that's why I'm so assured

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home