Monday, October 08, 2007

Haahhehhuhuhamdfk (The Sound Of Exhale)

Deep in my stomach
"Just to feel love"
The words you say
Feed me well

I think
You should think
More
Before
You say anything further

My words are halting and my fingers stiff
I can barely bring to fruition the notes that are seeded in my soul
I feel like I am at complete odds with myself
A battle between good and evil
My mind and my heart
And currently those are synonymous
But I can't tell who is who
Everyday fighting between what is right
And what I should be running from
Why are these situations presenting themselves??
But how do I know what is THE right and what is MY right
I hope that I am aligned enough to know these things
But sometimes I wonder if it is all a mind influence

I'm babbling
I'm confused
You scare me
But you make me feel good?


I wouldn't be enough for you

Okay lets go through all my downfalls
I'm angry
Quick-tempered
Self-centred
Melodramatic
Unstable
Emotionally needy
Over-analytical
Judgemental
Assuming
Pridefull
Competetive
Cocky
Self-sufficient
And I don't think you're right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home