Monday, September 03, 2007

The Rocking

In the faint
Distant rooms
A tinkering and a wind
Causes the passing of time
By a music box
Through the fuzz of household machinery
It whispers and brings to a hush

My mind is filled with emptiness and rush

And when the point comes where I must close my eyes
Because I can't breathe any more
Can't feel realistically any more
Every word and thought envoked is a sickness in my stomach
Even the ones I know will be well in the morning

I don't understand this, I wish I could get past this

It's unconcious and from lack of something
It's not something I can help
This disaparation of stability
And implantation of depression
Once again, here I am, at the bottom of it all
Waiting for tomorrow
After the sickness of my fall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home