Thursday, August 30, 2007

Out There

There's something about your wild life and darkened eyes
That brings my heart to the floor
This seems surreal, all these colours and crazy things
This isn't a bubble or a movie to be watched
It is life and I don't understand yours
I don't think it has to be like this
And I always end up wondering how you got to be this way
To think this way and do these things
That explode out of the darkness like a hand drenched in blood
Unphased you walk away but there's a melting pot around you
A stench unreleased
Are you hurting, have been hurt?
What's gone wrong?
Is there a reason you feel so far gone from love
That you're in a deep end
Or maybe it's lighter, and I just don't understand
This is all slow motion to me
All terrifying lights and shadows where I can't breathe
I wish I knew how to grasp you
How to pull you up, or at least hold on
I can barely comprehend this style, or life, or thought
And I don't know how to go about you at all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home