Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Helpless Without You

I'm standing any way I know how
These legs aren't sturdy, formed in the sea
I'm exhaling because it's all I can do to breathe
To release
I want to be done with it, whether there was wrong or right
I want this to be the last thing I ever say on the topic
I don't want my heart to be lied to
I don't want my mind to be critisizing
I just want to leave it here and walk away
My past is a precious book which I can read and involve
But this chapter I would like to skip and leave for the time being
I'm not ready for consideration
It's a bad taste in my mouth
And I don't want to have this as something I moderate
I'm not strong enough for it
You know that
You know I'm confused and don't know here from there
So take it from me
I'm throwing it far
Put yourself in the place where it's left its mark
Peace is what I need
Grace
Affirmation
Love
I just need your love
Deeply affect those regions of my soul
Please
Deeply affect those regions of my soul
Deeply affect those regions of my soul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home