Friday, August 24, 2007

Right Now

It's about time for a break
In every possible way
The break in which you stop and breath
And the break in which you crack and fall apart
I'm compressed and cluttered
Nothing left, even for a collosal mind
My chest is squeezed tight, nearly shut
And I don't have much of a capacity for love or compassion
The little pockets that I have are crying for filling
I need I need I need
I've poured myself out
At the end of my rope
I need a reach and a pull back in
A dive and a soak in an ocean of energy and strength and mercy and care
I'm not meaning to be stoic, I just have none of these things
Fill me Fill me Fill me
Anyone, from anything
I am so parched in the heart
Don't think I don't like you, I'm just barely able to express
Breathe Breathe Breathe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home