Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Frankly

I'm at a moment
A life-changing one that I am ready to jump on but afraid to admit
I have so many stories about you
All gathered up, here and there
I wish I could show you but that's all in time

I'm not sure if danger is really the right word
Or more of an explaination or reasoning for the truth of this all

I think about now I could collect all the best words I ever said
And compile them in an honesty box
Here, pick one, from me to you

So when I gather all the previously laid out information and combine it with what I currently know...I'm not sure if there ever was any way around it. I'm partially glad it was practically decades for the soul...and as an afterthought appreciative of my own stubborness. Did you know I gave a shot at hatred? No, not that severe but I called it that because I just wanted to feel passionately opposed to whatever passions did exsist. It was very painful and much like a rollercoaster ride that would not stop. But here is a lull and it's wonderful. May I use that sort of wordage? I'm trying to be frank here. Practical and calm. I'm trying to tell my side of the story before I am on another reel. Before I lose my head and emotions and all is in disquiet. The story that I can lay out for the elders and friends to say 'Simply this, it was factual and competent. It fit. It belonged' and those deadly words of ment to be. Here is my pride before the fall. I know this one will be headlong and disasterous. In all the best ways.

1 Comments:

At 6:24 PM , Blogger Lilium Inter Spinius said...

I love that last paragraph, great use of descriptive words and especially the middle, about the opposite passions, really cool.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home