Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Rambling Maaaan Please Listen

I read and see intakes
Here and there, like a breath in cold air
That puffs and crystalizes

You want her
You promise
You need her
You'll change
You think it's
Impossible
To be any closer
You're afraid.

And so, what if I should say I knew someone much like you
They often turned away
I screamed at them, but I thought they closed their ears
I thought they were afraid

This is my own story now

Because I was wrong
Very very very wrong
And I don't know if I can explain
But now it's something like a heart beat, but it beats alongside
It's a flutter or a pang or an oft dwelled on thought
And sometimes when I'm frightened or cold something says to run
To bolt because I suddenly feel more than I'm used to
But that's just the minority against the general bigness of this

I wish I could tell you it'll go just like that
But it might not, it could be different. It could be.
But I've been so overwhelmed and unbelieving of the truth
And I'm constantly reminding my self that IT IS JUST YOU
But I still faint and swoon and turn inside out

I'm blatent and silly and laying all my cards out

But I can't find proper syntax or grammer or vocabulary
And unfortunately I'd really like to

It's something in my chest...above my abdomen...
The signal is clear.

1 Comments:

At 5:59 PM , Blogger Josh said...

Hey Alex

I found a blog thing on facebook... oot oot, so I think I might try it out

AND I may know exactly what you are talking about in this entry

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home