Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Stand

Oh la dee
I believe in love once again
I believe in freedom, yes I do
And dancing for no one but You
Course through my limbs and core
Expunging any ache or ailment that has taken up residance
For my body is weary and incapable to be clear
Fill my smile, let it explain You
When people see my face, let them find You
When I speak and serve and sing and am silent
I will do so as a hubmle defining of You
I believe in laughter once again
I believe in truth
All good things I see as an outflow of You
Let me love, oh let me be loved
Break my walls and ruin my pride
Help me stand tall, as only for You
I believe in wonder
I believe in awe
I believe in childlike delight

1 Comments:

At 10:57 PM , Blogger Lilium Inter Spinius said...

Its good to see you with your spirits lifted, blessings.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home