Sunday, April 15, 2007

Oh Soul Of Many, Find Yourself Someday

Show me irrefutable love
Dig it out of me
I will dig it out of you
There is beauty on every passing street
But I want to see yours
I think you can be livid
I think you are twisted and torn
And we are all fallible
I think you are vibrent
No you are radient...that's not even enough
You are undiluted, pure, concentrated
We are all whelmed at one time or another
By this or that, in it's securest form
In it's gold or it's carbon
In it's deep or in it's wholesome
It's not even the colours that sit below the surface of your skin
But the prisms and kaleidoscopes that surge and twist deep within your soul
Even the microscopic prints of your nuclei are beating
Expanding and inventing to the rhythm of your pulse
And at one time or another, everyone finds one another
And impresses themselves, whether upon their minds
Or their senses
We're all left tingling, their remains are ringing in our ears
I think we can find ourselves reverberating in the hallways of our mind's canals
I want to catch the electricty that has left your fingertips
A beacon to your hope astray

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home