Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A Sieve Of My Thoughts, Into You

Beauty is a notion
Soon it will dry and wrinkle.

Do we hold back for sake of propriety?
Or are we scared

Do I make up the musings in my head?
Or am I lacking faith?
I would like to believe some of them
But I'm a girl with a demanding imagination
Capable of goliath feats
In a mere brain wave


In moments like these I am taught to sit
There are many I things I currently am inable to comprehend
And most which, simply, I never will
So here is my being
My in and out
My all
My thoughts and imaginings
Fears and dreams
The entire spectrum of who I am
It is yours
Because this is Your time
My life I cannot control, it is only safe in Your hands
In my earnest scramblings to achieve, I only become tired and worn out
Left to Your strength, Your will, all will be done
All will be good

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home