Friday, September 22, 2006

Blessing

This is it God
The one thing that I call my own
I hold it so dear and build myself upon it
But for you God
No longer do you want to be merely the inspiration
Merely the picture that I paint
You stand in front of me and I fall down
Nothing that I am is without you
Nowhere I run is untouched by you
And so you simply ask
I hear it so clearly

This is what you love, my dear
This is your gift
It is of me and from me
It is to me and about me
So let your hands hang loose
And your mind release, free of your control
I am your life force and the writer of your soul
Must I remind you you create nothing good and pleasing without me
You would become dull, dry and bored with what your hands make
So lift them to me sweet girl
Indulge in my word, and I will give you yours
Your fluidity and structure, originality and spark
You will find joy in what you do
Find joy in me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home