Friday, September 22, 2006

07/01/92

You were next, young boy.
You came into this earth and I was no longer alone.
You would cry and cry
Once you fought for your life
Is it any surprise you're one of the strongest most sensitive boys I know
I can't believe who you are now
You are more than I imagined you could be
You were always just the younger one
Now you are intelligent and funny and talented
You have your own identity
You are individual and unique
You are full of love and laughter
There is something that shines out of you, a sense of life
People want to be with you
I just stand in admiration of you
I can't wait to get to know you
I just want to talk to you, it makes me feel safe
I just want to know that you love me and approve of me
I still want to protect you, but you're also my friend
You are this boy who is going to all the places I've been and more
Becoming a young man
I'm glad you're mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home