Thursday, June 29, 2006

Even When You Don't Understand, I Think It's Beautiful

I'm stuck on everyone elses words
And I don't know how far I can go
Because as soon as I begin to walk
The bolts lock me in
And I can see how they turn sometimes
Like clockwork
But you're smile is so refreshing
I just want to breath it in
And you wouldn't believe these firecrackers
We brought them in somehow
It's nice to lean in
Though I sometimes lean away
It's a safe bet
That way
So be careful when you tell me things
Think about not telling me anything at all
Think about silence
Because that's when I can think of you
And it's not about your wording
Or your overflowing
It's something about the moment
Maybe that's just me
But I'm the type who likes to look around
So you can too
It's nice that way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home